Atjaunojām Forumu! Ceram, ka viss strādā! Ja ir kādas problēmas vai ieteikumi, rakstiet! info@scooter-power.lv 

Runner4life

Gilera runner stage6 mk1

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys , this is my gilera runner sp50 2011.I own this scooter for three years and I'm so happy with him and it will be hard for me to sold it.My runner has everything serial everything..So i was thinking about a little change..It has about 23 thousand kilometers..His top speed before two seasons was  95km/h..But in last time he is a little bit cold in start and I think he is little tired..So i want to upgrade it starting from zero from cilinder..One man offerd me stage6 mk1 , and I wanted to ask you what do you think about that kit and what else I will need for running nice like auspuff , rollers , carburator..Give me your opinion please

IMG_2167.JPG

Cylinder is good, but if you put it on, you have to change your crankshaft. How much money do you want to spend?

Edited by Weedinsh

I have 500€.. Cylinder is used about 50 kilometers and it will cost me about 90€, yasuni c16 100€,dell 21 about 50€,stage6 crankshaft about 150€.

And I'm thinking about malossi multivar and what about clutch and bell ?

Edited by Runner4life

you dont need a clutch that good. And it is recommended to stick with one company in your transmision. I would just get a malossi multivar (variator) malossi fly clutch (clutch) and malossi belt

The setup which you mentioned above looks good.

I would keep the transmission stock, if it’s a Hyper-2 engine, as it is very well made from factory, except for a roller and clutch spring change, to tune the transmission accordingly to the new setup you will be running.