Atjaunojām Forumu! Ceram, ka viss strādā! Ja ir kādas problēmas vai ieteikumi, rakstiet! info@scooter-power.lv 

Edvinas!

Edvinas! garage.

Hello! If u care, how its going on with the project, so i putted on air box, bought new battery, finally finished coloring plastics, so it was time to assembly. I connected kill switch to the engine and electricity, fixed generator(somehow it didnt give electric current(sorry im bad at english very much xD)).

Today I think i will put front brakes, turnlights, and start to put plastics! I think tomorrow, or on Friday I will put more information how it goes, and I think, on Sunday or next morning, it will be assembled, and my project will be finished :)

DVkR113.jpg

It looks nasty, doesnt it? :>

At the moment it really looks nasty ;) sorry i didn't read all your topic,so i will ask-did you do some engine job? i mean tuning,porting,polishing e.t.c? or it will be stock? You have done great job,a big cookie for patience and ''straight hands'' :D

At the moment it really looks nasty ;) sorry i didn't read all your topic,so i will ask-did you do some engine job? i mean tuning,porting,polishing e.t.c? or it will be stock? You have done great job,a big cookie for patience and ''straight hands'' :D

Ammm, I changed parts like clutch, and etc, but most of em are stock :D only 70cc group, 17,5 carburator, I would buy sport exhaust but I wont invest more money into my moto, because I want to buy 125cc one...

Sup guys, edit, made myself a new starter cover :)

XVnh64j.jpg

Also, got speedometer

emGBxVD.jpg

And putted oil box into right place, also filled antifreeze into radiator, and finally fixed electricity

Z7DIm7T.jpg

xtSZB27.jpg

So it only left to put plastics, front brakes(it doesnt work well), tomorrow to get air filter oil, and it would be great to get new exhaust and helmet, but [censored]... i dont got money for that :D How is it? :>