Atjaunojām Forumu! Ceram, ka viss strādā! Ja ir kādas problēmas vai ieteikumi, rakstiet! info@scooter-power.lv 

Edvinas!

Edvinas! garage.

Good job! :wrenchin:  At first i tought that u made supermoto from Yamaha TZR, but thats because one image is not showing... i guess?   :aiwa:

About Slider. If u can't find a problem, you are not looking for it enough. ;) If there's problem with engine, u can always fix it!  :smokin:  :D

Keep on going, great projects!  :naac:  :wrenchin:

Edited by Bentcut

Job well done, Edvinas! I hope you continue to update this topic (as you mentioned you are waiting for new parts) :)

By the way, how did you came up to this forum?

Scooter Power awesome meets... :)

Good job! :wrenchin:  At first i tought that u made supermoto from Yamaha TZR, but thats because one image is not showing... i guess?   :aiwa:

About Slider. If u can't find a problem, you are not looking for it enough. ;) If there's problem with engine, u can always fix it!  :smokin:  :D

Keep on going, great projects!  :naac:  :wrenchin:

No, I from Rieju MRX supermoto I made enduro :p

About slider, the whole engine had problems :D

Made this gif, to remember that I have not bad scooter (wait, if it's laggy)

Uns69jf.gif

fLZ2qD7.jpg

also i bought these grips, new CLUTCH 

10949787_968209443209238_653599683_n.jpg

how you see, old one was broken, and other pair of turnlights :P, wait for more information!

Oh, i bought new star and chain :P

If I get my parts, I will start to assembly the engine! 

Edited by Edvinas!

Heeey guys! Guess who's back! :D

I got mooore parts, and I will start to assembly my moto at Saturday I think :p there's much to do anyways! I need to recolor plastics, but now engine assembly is more important I think :)

CCc5Vrb.jpg

New chain

fL5GkP2.jpg

New sprockets 52/11

WecZprB.jpg

New gaskets(sorry if I'am wrong :D)

v1y4DZb.jpg

Also, brand new clutch!

kIs5N7G.jpgBrake pad's :p

o0dkOwG.jpg

and I decided to buy new clutch/brakes handholds, because my other ones are broken :D... also I bought another turnlights, but u had seen them, so I won't show you :)

There is much to do:

• Put new gear changer
  • Recolor plastics
  • Put some stickers aswell(I'm thinking about stickerbombing)
  • I want to put stickerbombing around the wheel, but I cant find it :c
  • Buy new acumulator
  • Change oil's
  • and buy new 17.5 carburator(my old one is 14)

First of all, smoking is bad and gives cancer :D (1st picture)

I dont have much to say. Good luck mate.

I don't smoke, I think that's misunderstanding :) At least, it was first time I tried to, and I don't like it till now :p

*EDIT*

wvcVxfm.jpg

Got killswitch at christmas, forgot to post it :D

Edited by Edvinas!

Hey guys! Finally, i assembled engine with new clutch, gaskets, I sold my 14mm dellorto carburator and bought new one - DMP 17.5 :)

FHFJPl0.jpg

I think it will have more power! I got my rear sprocket, but it doesnt fit to my aluminium rims :(, so I will wait for next one.

I bought new spark plug ( NGK BR9ES) because last one was shit too :D

31MLcm9.jpg

UyQ1ze4.jpg

also started to assembly electric wires (sorry idk how is it in english:D) in to the moto, but i cant finish it, because i need last parts of my engine :/

R7Xyphb.jpg

By the way, I will recolor my exhaust, because its all rusted

6yjTFel.jpg

And I cleaned my lamps, fuel tank, and air filter

I will recolor plastics and lamps

by the way, ordered new battery! I'll keep us posted, if anything changes :) 

*And where can I find other (latvijas) people projects? thanks!

Hey guys, sorry that i'am freeposting, or posting every day, but now i got new parts! :D I got rings for cylinder, clutch gasket(it didnt fit so it broke, I will buy next one) and new carburator!!! So I started to assembly engine, and put it on the frame :P

SowWXcs.jpg

carburator

Jeoh6go.jpg

how it looks now :) Now, I need to recolor plastics, put all electric wires to the engine, recolor silencer and exhaust, and I will try to start engine! I will make an video of first start, when it will be ready! Tell me what you think about it :)

*double post* :D

Hey guys! It was an huge time since I have done somethin' interesting :)

I finished recoloring exhaust, but sadly, I dropped an litre of gas onto exhaust, and it.... broke xD

PDkRt0b.jpg

It looked like this.

However, I didn't stopped to work, I tried to start it - and it worked! I filled all oil's (clutch and 2T), but sadly, an generator don't make any electricity, so I think it's problem in generator. Next, I put killswitch :D

Y6SkRiI.jpg

Umm, I haven't done still plastics recoloring, and I will finish it at thursday I think, how ever, its not the end. I put radiator onto frame

MezYdvk.jpg

I decided to put oil box, but it prevents me from fixing electricity, so I will put it later :D Tomorrow I will put front brakes (rear ones are fully working now), and air box with filters, however, I havent done First start video because my moto shout's like a pig :D Later I will make it, because I still havent polerated my silencer -.-... But it looks sick, yeah?!