Atjaunojām Forumu! Ceram, ka viss strādā! Ja ir kādas problēmas vai ieteikumi, rakstiet! info@scooter-power.lv 

Sign in to follow this  
Kristupas Zavveckas

VESPA ET2 edition [question]

If i want to make faster (max speed better), so what should i do? should i put higher weight weights? ~8g?

there is no guarantee that it will help, take of your cvt cover, examine the belt, variator, if it travels to the top of variator, it's all you can squeeze out of it speed-wise, but probably you can do some work on acceleration, install stiffer contraspring and stiffer clutch springs, atleast that's what i would do.  :great:

heavier weights won't help here, they'll only make the acceleration weaker and the top speed will be the same. the scooter comes adjusted as good as it can be, so weights, springs, etc. could only make things worse. the best options are a sports exhaust system and a sports variator, but that will require some money. another option is basic cylinder porting, you can squeeze unbelievabe amounts of power from the same cylinder, but unfortunately, you need special tools for that and you have to know what you're doing, it's easy to make the cylinder unusable this way. so what I'm trying to say is, regulation can't make your scooter faster, the only option is sports parts, or modifying the stock parts yourself, but that requires some skill and knowledge. you can buy used parts, which will make everything a lot cheaper.

good luck :)

Edited by xero

Regular
preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner
to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not
everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when
you should do it. Let's clear that up, and give you some tips that'll apply to
any vehicle.

………………………………………………….

http://www.contenthoop.com/preventative-vehicle-maintenance/8315/'>
PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE